- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the world-renowned Khao Sok National Park on an off-the-beaten track adventure, on foot and in canoes (or bamboo rafts) with our expert jungle guides. We have a range of trekking routes available, and can cater to any age and fitness level. We also keep our group size very small (max 8 people) to maximize our chances of spotting wildlife, especially those species sensitive to noise and other forms of human disturbance.
For more serious wildlife enthusiasts with reasonable levels of fitness, we can use hidden trails and jungle tracks well away from the busy main walking trails used by the vast majority of tourists and tour companies.
Although it’s impossible to guarantee wildlife sightings, the park and nearby wildlife sanctuaries are home to illusive clouded leopards, white-handed gibbons, dusky langurs, various species of hornbills and wild elephants among others.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Khao Sok National Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
Khao Sok National Park, 62 Khlong Sok, Phanom District, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84250, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Khao Sok or Khao lak
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khao Sok National Park, 62 Khlong Sok, Phanom District, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84250, Thailand
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.