- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will leave Hua Hin in early morning in pick up truck,driving through the country side where mango,papaya plantations as well as rice fields can be seen.
Then we arrive at the Kaeng Krachan Reservoir. The reservoir covers an area of 46.5 sq. km. and has a capacity of 710 million cubic meters. It is the earthen reservoir which blocks the Petchburi River. The largest island in the lake is approximately 75 sq. km..
We drive through primary forest that offers spectacular views of mountain wildlife and an ocean of mountain ranges covered in deep-green forest all year round. Along the road we observe primates birds other wildlife as well as scenic views.
We continue to trek along the jungle track and back to Kaeng Krachan Reservoir for lunch at local restaurant then sail on the lake to see photogenic scenery.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Boat Tour
- Entrance Fee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Tips, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Customers have to contact us after booking confirmation to know the exact pickup time and be available in the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to that time to avoid delay. FREE TRANSFERS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR CUSTOMERS WHOSE HOTELS ARE PRESENT INSIDE THE MAIN CITY CENTER AREA, IF THE HOTELS ARE BOOKED OUTSIDE THE CITY CENTER AREA THEN EXTRA COST WILL BE APPLICABLE.
Back to nature and smell the flowers at Thailand is largest national park (2915 sq. km.) where rich rain forest covers rugged mountains along the border of Myanmar. Besides the wide variety of flora and fauna Kaeng Krachan is a heaven for birdwatchers with over 400 species identified.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.