- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our tour gives you a chance to explore the real Phetchaburi by starting to visit a daily fresh market where you can see assorted kinds of Thai food’s ingredients as well as tropical fresh fruits. There is a saying that you will never reach Thailand if you miss visiting its market.
Then keep going to the heart of Phetchaburi where the prominent Prang (Khmer-style tower monument) of Wat Mahathat Temple stands proudly.
At Phra Nakornkhiri we continue our journey by cable car to the beautiful summer palace of king Rama IV known as Phranakhonkiri also the setting of the famous movie The King and I.
Lunch is served before our journey continues to Khao Luang Cave which houses more than 170 Buddha Images inside.
After admiring stucco art we drive southwards to see the Maruka Tayawan Palace normally known as Palace of Love and Hope designed by King Rama VI.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hua Hin Sam Phan Nam Floating Market
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE CONTACT US AFTER BOOKING TO KNOW THE EXACT PICKUP TIME FOR YOUR
HOTEL / AREA. FREE TRANSFERS WILL BE GIVEN FOR CUSTOMERS WHOSE HOTELS ARE PRESENT IN THE MAIN CITY CENTER AREA. IF THE HOTELS ARE OUTSIDE THE MAIN AREA THEN EXTRA CHARGES WILL BE APPLICABLE.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hua Hin Sam Phan Nam Floating Market, 88/8 Soi 112, Nong Hoi Thap Tai, Tambon Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Hua Hin Thailand
Phetchaburi is a charming town on the main road to the southern and has a number of temples with strong connections to the former capital of Ayuthaya. Some of the best examples of Ayuthaya is mural paintings that can be found here.The glorious palace now a national museum which sits on a hilltop overlooking the town is a breath-taking place to visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.