- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Thailand’s first and only all-electric, eco-friendly Bangkok Airport Transfer
“Green” transport = A practical solution addressing rising emission concerns in an affordable, enjoyable and environmentally friendly way.
- Includes all Toll Way Costs, Taxes & Insurance
- Free Drinking Water & Free Wi-Fi
- 1 Way Private Transfer for 1 - 4 passengers
- Gratuities (optional)
Bangkok Don Muang Airport
5/28/2019 - 9/28/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, 33 Naresdamri Rd, Tambon Hua Hin, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand - All central Hua Hin/Cha-am resorts
Enjoy an All-Electric Private Transfer from Bangkok's Don Muang Airport to your Hua Hin or Cha-am Resort or Visa Versa in a 100% carbon offset ride. We will transfer you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I Asia Thailand, in cooperation with EV Society, offers 100% carbon offset rides, making a unique and environmentally friendly way to get to your hotel. Our vehicles feature zero emissions, security with CCTV, free Wi-Fi and Water for your ride.
Travel in style while doing something for the planet with our unique eco friendly airport transfer.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchair access only
- Infant Seats On Request only. Must advise if required at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.