- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Leave from Koh Samui by speed boat and starts your hourney with a visit to the famous places in Koh Phangan by local verhicle. An authentic “Fisherman village”. It is characterized by its old wooden buildings and low seafront houses, you will see the village local life with fishing. Then, head to “Koh Ma” where is the one of the most beautiful corals for snorkeling and relaxing on the beach and go to see the fantastic view point of Koh Phangan before having lunch at the beachfront restaurant.
After enjoy your meal, continue going to “Koh Raham” where is considered to be one of the best places for snorkeling. Once you dip into the sea, you will be immediately surrounded by numerous colorful of fishes. After that, visit the biggest “Yang Na Tree” which has more than 200 years old. The end of your day, we take you to “Haad Rin Beach” This is a nice beach with a wide coastline. It became so popular because of the Full Moon Party musical festival which takes place here every month.
- Round-trip hotel transfer by minivan
- Light breakfast
- Lunch, bottled water and soft drink on board
- All admission fee
- English speaking guide
- Snorkelling equipments, life jackets
- Travel insurance
Bangrak Pier Samui Resort, 73/7 Moo.4 Bophut Koh Samui Bangrak Beach Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the various hotels (depends on location):
• 08:00 - 08:20 AM: Area of Chaweng, Bangrak, Choengmon, Bo Phut, Maenam, Lamai, Bangpor, Nathon
• 07:30 - 07:45 AM: Area of Butterfly Garden, Phangka, Taling Ngam, Lipa Noi
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thongsala Pier (Raja, Lomprayah, Seatran, Night Boat), Ko Phangan, Koh Pha-Ngan, Surat Thani, Thailand
Arrive at Thongsala Pier, Koh Phangan and then take the local taxi to visit the Chinese Temple
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Koh Ma, Ko Pha Ngan Thailand
Visit an authentic “Fisherman village” (10 Min) then go to “Koh Ma” where the one of the most beautiful corals for snorkeling and relaxing on the beach.
See the fantastic view point of Koh Phangan, then go to have lunch at beach restaurant.
01:30 p.m. Going to “Koh Raham” it’s the lovely place for relaxing and fantastic place for swimming.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Haad Rin, Moo 4 Ban Tai, Ko Pha Ngan 84280 Thailand
Visit the biggest “Yang Na Tree” more than 200 years old. And then going to “Haad rin” where the world famous as Full Moon Party are held every month for relaxing before back to Koh Samui.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.