- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This local tour is exclusive to Hua-Hin Adventure Tour. We drive north to see the Maruka Tayawan Palace (Palace of love & hope) designed by King Rama VI, and completed in 1924. Spend time walking around the beautiful teakwood palace, now restored to its former glory..
We continue south through Hua-Hin to visit Khao Takieb (monkey mountain) in a monastery and place of sanctuary for Thai people. We can also see the wild monkeys that give this famous mountain its nickname. The last visit is the King pavilion at Hua Hin railway station
Remark : not available on Wednesday since the Maruekatayawan is closed
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Cha-Am Market
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE CONTACT US AFTER BOOKING TO KNOW THE EXACT PICKUP TIME FOR YOUR
HOTEL / AREA. FREE TRANSFERS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR CUSTOMERS WHOSE HOTELS ARE PRESENT INSIDE THE MAIN CITY CENTER AREA. IF THE HOTEL IS OUTSIDE THE MAIN CITY CENTER AREA THEN EXTRA COST WILL BE APPLICABLE.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cha-Am Market, on the other side of Phetkasem Road, Cha-am Thailand
This local tour is an exclusive Hua-Hin Adventure Tour. We drive north to see the Maruka Tayawan Palace (Palace of love & hope) designed by King Rama VI, and completed in 1924. Spend time walking around the beautiful teakwood palace, now restored to its former glory.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.