- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
There at the Thai house you will see business on producing brown sugar made of coconut trees which are easily found in the area. After visiting the Thai house we will direct you to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. After finishing floating market observation we will carry on our eager trip with King Rama II Memorial Park. After consuming lots of brain food then taking a long-tailed boat to have you own lunch.
The boat trip will take approximately 45 minutes before arriving the local restaurant..
After having our superb lunch then we will head all of you to Amphawa Evening Market for the last stop. Right in the evening market you can strongly feel the difference between the floating market and this market with a chance to try cheap and assorted Thai desserts ancient coffee various kinds of seasonal fruits and other things domestically produced in the community before heading back to Hua Hin with smile and happiness kept in your memory.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Motor Boat
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Hua Hin Floating Market
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance Fees
- Tips, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels inside Hua Hin city center area are provided with free transfers inclusive inside the Package cost. Outside the city center area transfers will be provided with extra cost.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hua Hin Floating Market, 99/9 Moo 3, Thap Tai subdistrict, Hua Hin Thailand
Hua Hin Floating Market is the best place for observing Thai local life. This one day trip provides you a golden opportunity to explore the floating market where you can learn more on the way of Thai life.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.