- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tbilisi - the capital of Georgia is probably one of the most popular places to visit in the Caucasus. All I can say is that if you are debating whether to visit Tbilisi you have to give it a go. It is historical, cultural, religious, cheap, hospitable with fantastic views.
- Private transportation
- Cable car fee 1$ per person, Botanical garden entrance fee 1$
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the hotel or their other staying place, also we can agree on the meeting place as well.
Returns to original departure point
Explore the capital of Georgia on a half-day sightseeing tour of the highlights of Tbilisi. See all the major attractions, such as the Narikala Fortress, Sioni Cathedral, Freedom Square and the Holy Trinity Cathedral, Rike Park, Dry Bridge Market.
Even if you only have a short time in Tbilisi, you have to spend at least a half-day exploring the Old Town. The architecture in the city’s historic district is a mixture of Georgian, Byzantine, Oriental and Neo-Classical European styles.
It dates back more than 1,500 years and was founded by Vakhtang Gorgasali, King of Georgia (known as Iberia at the time) in the second half of the 5th-Century AD.
Among the sites you will visit is the Greek Orthodox Anchiskhati Basilica, the city’s oldest church. You will also see the 6 th-Century Churches. Remains of the magnificent Narikala Fortress, perched on a hill with superb views of the city below, and the classical Freedom Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.