- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We propose you an opportunity to spend time playing golf outside of Tbilisi, in an area overlooking the Caucasus Mountains.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tbilisi Hills Golf
Traveler pickup is offered
Golf Tour starts at Liberty Square, but if you need a pickup, we can arrange that
service from your accommodation.
Here in Georgia, you have an opportunity to spend time playing golf outside of Tbilisi, the golf area is overlooking to the foot of the Caucasus Mountains. In November 2017 the new course Tbilisi Hills opened as the country’s first 18-hole golf course, which is designed by Tilander Golf Design that is responsible for the production of 20 golf courses across 5 countries in Europe. The Tbilisi Hills will not be just a golf course, but it will also contain a hotel, leisure facilities and plenty of luxurious homes planned on the stunning hillside real estate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.