- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
1. Göreme Open Air Museum, which is on the UNESCO Heritage List
2. Paşabağ, Priests Valley and unique rock hotels
3. Nazli coy flowing Kizilirmak and beautiful Avanos
4. Uchisar castle and underground cities that testify to time
5. Ihlara Valley, the second largest canyon in the world
6. Derinkuyu underground city proving human stability
7. Red Valley views and cruise terraces as the sun sets
8. Urgup city and colorful folklore burned in the name
9. Güvercinlik valley and ATV tours famous for its vineyards
10. Amazing balloon tour of the world, horse safari
- Hotel, Insurance, entrance fees Dinner on the first day, Breakfast on the second day
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hot airballoon flight(optional-150€) All drinks,meal (optional-10€)Extracharge for a single room-10€
Traveler pickup is offered
All around pick up service Kemer, Antalya, Beldibi...
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Akdeniz Transfer, Antalya Turkey
Cappadocia Tour From Kemer 2 Days
Cappadocia, the place, like the fairy tale!
This journey takes you, where the world has to offer one of the most beautiful landscapes! You will not believe your eyes; here is a perfect creation of nature!
Program subject to change!
The celebrated hot air balloon rides in Cappadocia can be booked locally in case of ideal weather conditions and wind with your guide for an additional charge. There may be a waiting period for some participants!
The Cappadocia region, Nevsehir especially today, Nigde, Aksaray, Kayseri and Kirsehir are the most famous places. One of the most famous places to be carved into the soft tufa architecture are the Goreme caves. The unique rock Initiatives complex was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in the year 1985th. Another feature of the underground city, which was discovered by archaeologists in the 1960s; Derinkuyu is Urgup Avanos.
Through the erosion that was caused by the emergence of specific structures; volcanic tuff, the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia and the impact of the air layer (Turkey Fairy chimneys) formed.
Cone and cairn, varieties of pastel colors created an infinite plane with sunlight. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets in Devrent Valley (Devrent Stream, spend an evening like a fairy tale).
Through an excellent view of the city of Cappadocia enjoy a typical lunch or a coffee; You will enjoy the taste of Cappadocia!
There are so far in total 36 underground cities in Cappadocia been discovered. It is further believed that these underground cities were partially used by the Hittites in the Roman times, as protection against persecution by the Roman Empire. This day will be one of the most beautiful and exciting days for you.
The spectacular view of the valley in the dovecote will be a feast for your eyes! The pigeons in Cappadocia have been trained for more than 1,000 years, to carry mail.
The 60 meter high rock fortress can be seen from far. It dominates the region and offers a different area. Numerous underground passages here are unfortunately impassable and protected. The castle served as a monastery during the Byzantine period.
The first Christians of this country not only used to lead a religious life, but also to hide from the enemies (Persians, Romans, Arabs, Mongols ...). Today, the churches and chapels are still visible; Holy Church will make you welcome incredible images from the 13th century!
The term refers to a dervish, especially in European languages, which is known for humility and discipline of a Sufi; usually, it is a Muslim by a member of the ascetic religious community. The applications of the Sufi dervishes and art, is the source of wisdom and healing. The Celebrity Dance (SEMA) symbolizes a state of ecstasy, is considered the link between heaven and the world! Founded in the 13th century by Mevlana and Turkey, there are still many devoted to the teaching orders!
Our transfer regions ; Alanya, Manavgat, Side, Belek, Kundu, Antalya , Beldibi , Goynuk , Kemer , Kiris , Camyuva ve Tekirova. All your transfers from hotel to hotel.
- Our guests will be picked up from hotels
- Stop for breakfast
- Lunch in Uchisar
- Visit the Fortress Uchisar
- Stop at Ponary in the valley of Goreme
- Visit the Valley Friars (Pasabag)
- Visit Dervent Valley (pink)
- City tour Avanos
- Stop at Red River (K?z?l?rmak)
- Visit the pottery workshop
- 3 * hotel accommodations
- Visit the village of Goreme
- Visit the Rock Churches
- Love Valley
- Visiting carpet center
- Visit caravanserai in Aksaray
- Lunch in Konya
- Our guests will be dropped off at the hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.