- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
During a varied daily excursion starting from Side you will visit to the Alexander Fall and explore Antalya via cable car and at your own.
- Alexandre Waterfall
- Cable Car Experience
- Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tünektepe Teleferik Tesisleri
- Food and Drinks
- Private expences
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Side, Turkey. ( all hotels between Titreyengol - Gundogdu area )
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Duden Waterfalls, Lara Cd. No:457 Çaglayan Mahallesi, Antalya 07230 Turkey
You’ll be comfortably picked up at your accommodation in Side. In an air-conditioned vehicle you’ll be driven via Antalya. First stop will be at the Alexander Fall. Be impressed by the natural beauty of the setting and take memorable souvenir pictures. After a stay of about 30 minutes, you’ll head further.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tünektepe Teleferik Tesisleri, Liman, Antalya Kemer Yolu, 07130 Konyaaltı/Antalya, Turkey
By cable car you’ll reach Tünek Tepe, the highest point within Antalya’s center. Enjoy the stunning view over the whole city as well as the exciting ride. If you wish to, you can refresh yourself with a nice lunch or drink for a reasonable price.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Antalya Bazaar, Meydankavagi Mh, Antalya 07200 Turkey
Next, you’ll explore the city’s old town at your free time or you can find somethings souvenirs around old city. You will be picked up from your meeting point and drive to hotels back before your dinner time.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.