- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you are boring from city life and you want to spend your one day in natural beauty, it's the best choice to visit to Sapadere Canyon Taurus Mountain
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sapadere Canyon Entrance Fee
- Professional Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Free time at Alanya City
- Entry/Admission - Sapadere Kanyonu
- Alcoholic Beverages - All drinks during tour program
- Goblin's Cave Entrance Fee
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Side Turkey
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sapadere Kanyonu, Alanya 07400 Turkey
We will pick up the guests from hotels in Side Turkey and drive to Alanya City. We will visit to Sapadere Canyon for hiking. You will taste a delicious lunch at local restaurant which is located at the canyon. After lunch we will continue hiking at canyon. If you wish to visit Goblin's Cave there is entrance fee or it's possible to swim in the mineral waters which is coming from Taurus Mountains.
We will stop for a view at Seyir Terrace where we can see all Alanya at the mountain. We have free time in Alanya City for 2 hours near harbour. And then we drive to hotels back.
Duration: 9 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.