- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This full day shared boat trip to Kekova departs from Kas Harbour daily in summer months. Enjoy a day relaxing, sunbathing on the sunny deck of our traditional Gulet yacht and meet new friends. There will be plenty of time to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters. Witness the beauty of Kekova Area, enjoy delicious lunch at local restaurant and spend the rest of the day chilling out and swimming in deep turquoise waters in beautiful and quiet bays before returning back to Kas Harbour.
- Fuel surcharge
Andifli, Hükümet Cd. No:1 D:1, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dennis Boat Kaş Kekova Tur, 5JXR+CM Kaş, Andifli, Kaş/Antalya, Andifli, Süleyman Sandıkçı Sokak, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Castle of Simena, Demre (Kale) Turkey
Our boat will drop anchor in (Simena) Kalekoy Port for one hour. During this time, you can opt to visit the authentic village of around 30 households or cool off in the blue waters while swimming.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Island of Kekova, Kekova Turkey
Discover the fascinating secrets of Kekova’s history on this unique adventure! The sunken city was flooded after an earthquake two thousand years ago and never fails to leave an impression. View the enchanting ruins of the Sunken City as we cruise alongside and witness the beauty of the underwater ruins through the glass bottom of our boat
Pass By: Tersane Koyu, Kekova Turkey
Tersane Bay is located at the entrance to Kekova Island and features an old church apse, castle and wall remains. You can also enjoy your time here while observing the ruins under the sea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.