- 10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
My Name is Roger Thompson , I am a born Jamaican but was raised up in the beautiful mountains close to the blue mountains National Park. My hobbies with nature and Music. I resign my jobs as Park Ranger and as forest Ranger. I am very knowledgeable about the plants and animals, insects. I have work with a lot of students, locally and internationally, for research. I love to meet people and teach. My community is very nice with view and waterfalls, sunset and sunrise. We roast coffee and like by nature in nature with nature. Now I am ready to share the best experience..
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountain Peak
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be arranged from Kingston or Buff Bay (exact meeting location to be agreed on upfront)
Meeting in Red Light, accessible via route Taxi from Papine and transfer to the starting point
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountain Peak, 12 Crofton W Ford PO, Blue Mountains National Park Jamaica
Peak can be climb at sunrise or Sunset, based on the time of your experience the schedule is adjusted.
Off Road drive to the entrance of the path to the Peak on a Jeep
Hike to the Peak (3 to 4 hours each way)
Cook some local food
Hang out and chill with the locals
(accomodation can be provided on request)
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.