- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A sunrise paddle great way to start your morning. You will get quality instruction and a guided tour around Mission Bay. All tours include pictures so you can take the memories of a lifetime with you. All levels are welcome.
- All paddle equipment is provided.
Bayside Walk, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
Returns to original departure point
Start your morning off with some standup paddle boarding (SUP) and enjoy a San Diego morning. Here you will learn the basics of SUP: stance, paddle technique, turning, getting on and off the board, and safety. After basics are covered we will venture out for a beautiful San Diego morning paddle around Mission Bay. It’s an excellent spot to paddle due to low traffic and calm water.
-arrive 5-10 mins early
I will take pics of you as you paddle. At the end of the paddle tour I can air drop or email picture to you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.