- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this private day tour visiting mysterious Pagodas and cruise through winding streams with beautiful caves and a stunning limestone mountain backdrop. Perfume pagoda is "the most beauty pagoda under Vietnams sky“ and has the magic legend about the “Buddha lady“ who represents Buddhism in Vietnam.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Guide
- Vietnamese Lunch
- Boat trip on Yen Stream rowing by local people.
- All taxes & services charge.
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Thien Tru Pagoda
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All things are not mentioned clearly in the price inclusions
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotels in Hanoi
At your hotel in Hanoi City
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perfume Pagoda, Huong Son My Duc, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Far about 70km from Hanoi, Perfume Pagoda, also known as Huong Pagoda is famous scenic spot of Vietnam, which is located in Huong Son Commune, My Duc District, Hanoi. This is an architectural complex scattering in Suoi Yen valley and consists of ancient works with unique appearance and caves formed as a result of the natural movement. The tourist complex also includes dozens of Buddhist temples, god temples, shrines... worshiping agriculture beliefs. It is also famous for both domestic and foreign tourists thanks to Huong Pagoda Festival lasting from 6/1 to the end of March in lunar calendar. For those who would like to participate in the festival, they should go right in the festival season in order to experience the unique atmosphere. If simply going sightseeing and admiring the wonders of Creation, tourists can reach Perfume Pagoda at any time of all year round. The center of the temple complex in the region is Perfume Pagoda, which is located in Huong Tich Cave, also known as Inner Pagoda (chua Trong). Tourists will certainly not regret when setting foot in Huong Pagoda. Here, they have a chance to admire Huong Tich Cave, which is dubbed "the most beautiful cave in the North".
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Thien Tru Pagoda, My Duc Huong Son, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Located on Lao Mountain's shelf, Heaven Kitchen Pagoda was built in 1,467 under King Le Thanh Tong. The pagoda was built on a rectangular-shaped piece of land running through the steep courtyard to the wall as the separation between the flat land and mountain behind the pagoda. The architectural style is known as "5 entrance with 3 steps". The unique architectural works contributes to promote Thien Tru Pagoda to become one of the fascinating tourist attractions in Hanoi. Over the lifetime of abbots, the construction and reconstruction of the pagoda are still continuously continued, leading Thien Tru Pagoda to be a magnificent castle among the mountains and forests of Huong Son, shows up as a unique artistic architecture. Tourists once setting foot on Huong Son in the journey of exploring Hanoi travel will surely not miss the unique tourist site.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- To enjoy the most Perfume Pagoda Tour, you should take along with you these things: Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella, sun cream, sunglasses, Vietnam dongs.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.