- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a day trip to Hoa Lu, often referred to as 'Halong Bay on Land' due to its similar geological formations. Admire the landscape during a 2-hour boat ride and visit caves and temples. Round-trip coach service from Hanoi hotels plus lunch are included on this full-day tour.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Depart in the morning from your hotel and head south for a 2-hour drive along Highway 1 to Hoa Lu, situated 62 miles (100 km) south of Hanoi. The capital city of Vietnam under the Dinh Dynasty between 968 and 1009 AD, Hoa Lu features a few sanctuaries that have survived the years and can still be seen today.
Spend 1 hour visiting the Dinh and Le tombs with your guide before moving on to Tam Coc for a 2-hour boat trip on the Boi River. Apart from its historical interest, the area is one of astounding natural beauty with towering limestone peaks whose splendor is often said to surpass that of Halong Bay. The tour includes being rowed along the Ngo Dong River, which makes for a truly unforgettable experience. Along the way, visit caves and ancient temples.
After lunch, stop by the Thai Vi Temple and Bich Dong pagodas before making your way back to Hanoi by coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.