- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Mai Chau, a small town nestled in the midst of a lush valley and surrounded by emerald-green rice fields, located 130km far from Hanoi in the west. For those who wish to discover the nature beauty and exotic cultures of Vietnam's hill tribes with limited time, this Mai Chau 1 day tour take you to the countryside, enjoying breathtaking scenery, immersing yourself in the wonders of Mai Chau valley.
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel.
- Entrance fees & bicycle
- Vietnamese set lunch at local restaurant
- English speaking guide.
- Mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Mai Chau Villas
- Drinks, personal expenses and other not mentioned above
- Travel insurance
- Tips, drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
- 7:00 Tour guide pick up at our office ( Paradise Indochina Travel) at 57 Luong Ngoc Quyen street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi - 7:30 AM Tour guide pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter and then departure to Mai Chau.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mai Chau Villas, Mai Hịch, Mai Châu District, Hoa Binh, Vietnam
7:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter, head out for Mai Chau. Scenic photo stop along the way and visit the Muong tribes and then Thung Khe Pass for a spectacular view of Mai Chau Valley.
11:00 Arrive in Mai Chau, relax and have an authentic lunch with a local family of the white Thai tribe and enjoy some free time to acquaint yourself with the villagers.
Afternoon, ride a bike through narrow village path, see terraced rice paddies and small villages, discovering the natural beauty of the valley and encountering the culture of the ethnic minority Thai people on our visits to the Pom Coong and Na Phon villages.
16:00 Get on car and drive back to Hanoi.
19:30 Drop off at your hotel and the end this Mai Chau day trip.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.