- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this 2 Days Luxury Tour to Sapa from Hanoi by Luxury Limousine. You will visit the most famous travel sites in Sapa and stay overnight in a best location hotel.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 bottles of water and tissues per person
- Local guide
- Deluxe Excutive room in Legend Hotel #24 Dong Loi road, Sapa or similar on twin sharing basis
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Travel insurance
1: Dragonfly Cruise, 37a Phố Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: 37 Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up at Hotel lobby in Hanoi
Free pick up Hotels in Sapa
Daily departure 06.45 from Hanoi pick up at Hotels
Come Back Hanoi at 15.00 from Sapa with Hotel Pick up
Return point: Free pick up at Hotel lobby in Hanoi
Returns to original departure point
Departure 06.45 from Hanoi pick up at Hotels
Come Back Hanoi at 15.45 from Sapa with Hotel Pick up
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa - Cat Cat village (Lunch/Dinner)
Pass By: Charming Vietnam Travel, 3 Gia Ngu, Hanoi 000000 Vietnam
Meeting point for tour departure at 03 Gia Ngu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Stop At: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
6.30 - 7.00: Get picked up from your accommodation and board a Luxury Limousine Car to Sapa. While en-route you can admire the countryside and mountains in the distance.
9.30: You will continue to Lao Cai where you will take a short break.
11.00: Take one more break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of mountains and rice terraces along the ways from Lao Cai to Sapa city.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa Town and admire the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Your tour guide would take you to the hotel where you will stay to have a local Vietnamese lunch.
14.30: Take a short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village, which is home to the Black H’mong ethnic group and is also located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. You will walk uphill for bus to pick you up and head back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Arrive back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Legend Hotel Sapa 3* at #24 Dong Loi road, Sapa
Day 2: SaPa - trek to Lao Chai and Ta Van – Sapa – Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch)
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at the hotel, check out of the room and prepare a light bag for trekking. (Keep big luggage in the hotel)
09h00: Start trekking down to the Lao Chai village of the Black H’mong ethnic group, about 8 km from Sapa town. Here, we will discover their daily life including how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, and more. We will also visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terrace fields in Vietnam. After Lao Chai we will walk to the Ta Van village of the Dzay people. It is a small group of ethnic people in Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields.
12.00: We will have lunch with the locals in one of the local houses. The bus will pick you up from Ta Van village and return to Sapa Town.
In the afternoon Free time at leisure for shopping or visiting Sapa on your own.
16h00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, you will once again have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21h30: We arrive in HaNoi and transport you back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are at your expense.
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Bring warm clothes, a scarf and hat, as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable. It is normally cold in September to March
- Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary.
- US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.