- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience life in a traditional Vietnamese village on this full-day tour from Hanoi. Meet the locals in Van Giang Village, browse the stalls at the local market, sample typical Vietnamese cuisine with a cooking class at a family home, and admire beautiful handicrafts in the Bat Trang ceramic village. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people and includes lunch, hotel pickup, and round-trip transport.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minibus or similar transport
- Cooking class at a local family home
- Lunch of traditional Vietnamese cuisine
- English Speaking Tour guide and driver
- 1x bottle of mineral water per person
- All services not mentioned in Itinerary
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Authentic Bat Trang, 62 Hang Hom Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Bat Trang Ceramics Village is a 14th century porcelain and pottery village near Hanoi, housing local artisans who combine both traditional and modern techniques to create beautiful porcelain artworks. Not only are you able to purchase some of the finest handmade ceramic products in Vietnam, you can also see them made right before your eyes during your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cooking class is suitable for all abilities: no experience necessary
- Small group of maximum 10 people
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.