- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you want to enjoy a non- touristic, full day Hoa lu and Thung nang sampan trip is the best choice for this. Thung Nang of Ninh Binh Province is a flooded area adjacent to Tam Coc and close to Bich Dong. While Tam Coc is flanked by rice fields and has more activities, Thung Nang is a pristine and untouched area. There's not much human activities here, only a few people fishing in the wild area…To get to Thung Nang in Tamcoc, you'll travel for 1km from Tam Coc on the way to Bich Dong Pagoda.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle as itinerary
- Sampan trip in Thung Nang or Tam Coc
- English Speaking Tour guide.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person
- Goverment Taxes and Service charges
- All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements.
- All services not mentioned in Itinerary
- Tip for driver and guide.
Hanoi city hotels
Returns to original departure point
8:00am: Pick up and transfer to Ninh Binh province, enjoy beautifull landscapes with green paddy fields and stunning limestone moutains.
10:30am: Arrive at Ninh Binh province, we will visit Bich Dong Pagoda, a unique and ancient pagoda built in a cave with three different levels. Understanding about Buddhism in Vietnam and local workship custom.
11:00am: Processing to take a sampan trip to visit Thung Nang (Sunshine) Valley, a non- touristy and untouched tourist site. Boat trip takes about 2 hours bring you to see 2 different caves
1:00pm: Back to local restaurant for lunch with Vietnamese cuisines. Short drive to visit Hoa lu ancient citadel, the former capital of Vietnam before it was moved to Hanoi. Visit 2 ancient temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang and Emperor Le Dai Hanh, The founder of Dinh and Le dynasty in 10th century. The temples is cover an area of 3 square kilometters.
3:00pm: Drive back to Hanoi at about 5:00pm
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.