- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• Get picked up from your hotel
• Take a walk to local market to buy ingredients
• Getting a fascinating glimpse into local culture
• Take a taxi to local home
• Learn how to cook the real Vietnamese traditional food under the guidance of professional cook
• Enjoy your own cooking creation and numerous food from instructor
• Tasting unique and special local wines
• End tour and get dropped off at your hotel
- Fully hands-on experience
- Round trip transfer from city accommodation
- A bottle of water
- Local market tour
- Welcome drink
- Cold towel
- Snack, Tea, Coffee and Local wines
- English-speaking tour guide and Experienced instructor
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
Your hotel/stay (Within Hanoi Old Quarter only) or our meeting point.
• Morning Class: 9:00 to 13:30
• Afternoon Class: 15:30 to 20:00
Our cooking class provides an immersive experience in traditional Vietnamese Cooking and culture. In fact, two of these are inextricably linked. The sounds, sights, smells and tastes found in a typical Viet market are emblematic of daily life here, shaping the contours of Vietnamese cuisine.
This exciting program is the ideal way to enjoy an authentic cultural and culinary experience. It’s also perfect for the serious home cooks who want to learn how to cook Vietnamese healthy food for their family and friends, for spouses accompanying husband or wife on a business trip, or the adventurous travellers wishing to explore more than just the sightseeing of our great city.
Students will learn how to prepare and cook the top famous Vietnamese dishes from our extensive list of recipes, typically Pho (noodles soup with beef or chicken), Bun Cha (BBQ pork with noodles and fish sauce), Nem (fried spring rolls),
To the end of class, students will enjoy their own cooking creation. The meal is even more hearty with other special food from our professional cook together local wines that you have never tried before.
1. Option 1
• BQ pork with noodles and fish sauce (Bun Cha)
• Fried spring roll (Nem)
• Bana flowers salad with chicken or green papaya salad with dried beef
2. Option 2
• Chicken soup (Pho)
• Green mango salad with seafood
• Grilled fish
3. For vegetarian
• Spring roll (fresh or fried)
• Tofu with tomato sauce
• Eggplant with ginger sauce
• “Che” (Vietnamese traditional dessert) or egg coffee
Remarks: Special food request is available. We are happy to cater for your food allergies or food preferences, please let us know in advance so that we can confirm the substituting dishes or ingredients.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your hotel will be our meeting point
- The hotel pick-up must be at in city central area, in case your hotel accommodation is outside of this area, please kindly inform us about that.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.