- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
HANOI STREET FOOD.
• Taste delicious Hanoi food like Hanoians do on the stool
• Learn the balance of Yin & Yang in Vietnamese food as well as food fusion with French and Chinese cruise
• History of Pho and Art of Using Nuoc Mam and Deeping Sauce
• Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
• Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Local English speaking guide,
- All food items as per itinerary but some sharing food for taste.
- One bottle of water
- One coffee or beer, dinner.
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks,
- Tips / gratuities for local guide: 2-5$US/person depending your group size.
• Meeting point: Yin & Yang Restaurant:
05:00 pm everyday
We start our Hanoi street food tour in a day or in the evening at Yin & Yang Restaurant. Strolling through streets to visit O Quan Chuong, one of the entrance gate of Hanoi citadel then reaching Dong Xuan Market the city’s largest covered market, Along the perimeter of the market, dozens of street hawkers sell a staggering variety of produce from live seafood to exotic tropical fruits and spices.
Your tour-guide will deliver more information about history of popular North Vietnam dishes and the art of combining all of ingredients to keep the best balance of Yin & Yang on Vietnamese food as well as food fusion from Chinese & French cuisine.
We could sample some tropical fruits while we shake our legs. More foods for demonstration such as Trung Vit Lon (half-hatched egg if you see the local vendors) or some tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart.
Wondering through dozen of streets with the name “Hang”, your tour-guide will narrate the history of each streets before you could taste the special Hanoi Pancake: Banh Cuon. What it carefully and choose the one do you like: Chicken or Pork? While enjoying food your tour-guide will explain recipes and the SECRET of Vietnamese food.
We move to the most famous PHO in Hanoi where famous Chef Didier Corlou got inspired and adventured the rest of his life in Vietnam. Books of Pho and Nuoc Mam were been printed out with his LOVE of PHO and Nuoc Mam.
It is time for desserts you could taste all of typical Hanoi CHE like Che Ba Cot, Che Hoa Cau and venture down a small alley where all of Hanoi Teens enjoying a chewy Fried Nem Chua
Another dessert in style of pub crawl is FRUIT SHAKE, the favorite Hanoi Teens food in the old town, fruits cut in small and square size mixed with crushed ice and condensed.
Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s hidden café with stunning views over the picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the city that still serves egg coffee. Or, if coffee is not your style, a cold beer awaits!
At the end, your tour guide will arrange taxi for you back to hotel or you have your free time to explore the city.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 9.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Meeting point: Yin & Yang Restaurant: 48 Ma May.
- Starting time: 5.00 PM for join-in group tour or at the time you wish for private tour
- Ending point: Café Pho Co – 11 Hang Gai.
- Voucher exchange details:
- Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Additional information:
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered for.
- Child policy:
- Children below the age of 6 year old must do private tour with additional cost.
- Children must be 6 years of age to 11 years inclusively.
- English for join-in group tour.
- French, Germans, Italian or others are available upon your request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.