- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Ninh Binh is a beautiful province which located in the northwest of Viet Nam. This province has many beautiful landscape such as Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Tam Coc – three caves, Trang An tourism complex,Mua Cave, Thung Nham, Bich Dong, Phat Diem Church, Van Long, Kenh Ga, Cuc Phuong National Park ….The 2 Days/1Night trip to Ninh Binh will give you more interesting experiences about the countryside and the life of people here.
- Lunch with Vietnamse cuisine
- 2 bottles of water
- Bottled water
- Other drinks
We will come to your hotel/hostel in Hanoi Old Quarter to pick you up. In case of staying outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, Please show up at least 10 minutes at our office located at 103 Mã Mây Street, Hoan Kiếm District, Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi City
8 AM- 8:30 AM
DAY 1: HOA LU- MUA CAVE- TAM COC
• 7h30-8h00: Pick up time
• 9h30-9h45: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010.
• 10h30: Visiting Mua Cave, where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain.
• 12h00: Enjoy lunch with plenty of traditional foods such as: spring rolls, goat meat…etc.
• 13h00: Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat) With nearly 2 hours
• 15h00: Cycling 1 hour around the countryside
• 16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of NinhBinh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition).
• Check in luxury Hotel or Bungalow.
• 19h00: Dinner with Vietnamese food prepared by the hotel or bungalow
DAY 2: BAI DINH- TRANG AN/ CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
• 8h30: Having breakfast: check out put your luggage in the bus. Follow 1 of 2 option below:
Option 1: Cuc Phuong National Park
• 9h300: Visiting Cuc Phuong National Park, you are not only do trekking in the primary forest but also excellent hiking opportunities abound in the park and you could spend a day trekking through the forest. On the way visit the Cave of Early Man( had over 7000 years). Picnic lunch in the forest.
• Keep following the popular trails will lead you to several ancient trees called by the name Cho Chi 1000 years, the oldest tree in the forest.
• 14h30: Back Tam Coc, enjoy sunset party
• The limousine bus will take you back to Ha Noi
• 18h30-19h00: Arrive in Ha Noi and drop you back to your hotel around the old quarter
Option 2: Trang An Eco-tourism Site and BaiDinh Pagoda
• 9h30- 9h45: Arriving TrangAn- eco tourism site. In 2 hours you will be surprised by the beauty of this landscape that seems as Halong Bay on land. The bamboo boat will take you through many amazing caves. Besides that, tourists have chance to visit King Kong Island.
• 12h15: Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with many traditional local foods
• 13h30: Relax and drink Vietnamese tea, try some local cakes
• 14h00: Visiting BaiDinh pagoda- the biggest pagoda in South-East Asia.
• 15h30: Says good bye NinhBinh and go back Hanoi
• 17h30-18h00: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- SHOULD BRING: – Hiking shoes – Sun cream – Cash – Swimming suits – Passport
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.