- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore Hanoi on a full-day private tour to learn about Vietnam’s mythology, traditions, and current customs during visits to the city's cultural and historical sites. You will also have the chance to watch a water puppet show and enjoy included lunch.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam National Museum of History
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Entry/Admission - Quan Thanh Temple
- Entry/Admission - Thang Long Water Puppet Theater
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your Hanoi hotel in Old Quarter
Returns to original departure point
After hotel pickup by your guide and driver, your tour of Hanoi starts with a morning visit to the Ho Chi Minh complex where you can see sights like the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, and Quan Thanh Temple.
Then enjoy a traditional lunch before exploring the eastern part of the city, including the Vietnam National Museum of History, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, and the Huc Bridge. Travel around the Old Quarter by eco-car for a chance to mingle with locals going about their day. Your tour finishes at a water puppet show, a stage art invented by Vietnamese peasants hundreds of years ago, with nearly 20 stories of Vietnam traditions and daily scenes.
Afterward, you are returned to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: Museums can be closed for unscheduled maintenance, and most are closed on Mondays; if the day of your tour is affected by any closure, the local tour operator will find a suitable alternative
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.