- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hanoi's cuisine has been known to captivate thousands of foodies around world. Step off the beaten track and travel through the maze of Hanoi to seek real authentic food, which, just by the look, can make your mouth water... And, just so you know, this is where food lovers meet each other.
As it might be difficult to find some local food stalls on your own in Hanoi's hidden alleys, there is no better way to get to know the city's best delicacies than booking our Hanoi Secret Food Walking tour! Discover traditional Vietnamese food, experience the locals way of life, inspired by stories of the city's culture and cuisine.
- 3 hours guided food tour of the area with 10 stops & 5 to 7 tastings
- A passionate & experienced local guide
- Great insight about local food, history, and culture
- Private tour to customize the foods for your group only and flexible itinerary
- Indulge in the hustle of the city with a belly full of wonderful food
- All food tastings, drinks, ... ,etc
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street
- Pick up and drop off outside of Hanoi Old Quarter
- We can pick up in other hotels which located outside of Hanoi Old Quarter with surcharge from 5 to 10 USD/group or we can meet up in Great Church - 40 Nha Chung street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi or Hanoi Opera House - No 1 Trang Tien street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
Pick up and drop off in the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area
Pick up in other places cab be customized up on your requests
Hotel or meeting place
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Packed with charming colonial architecture, Buddhist temples and pagodas, the Old Quarter, located near Hoan Kiem Lake in Hoan Kiem District, is Hanoi’s major commercial district. Its heart and soul is exposed in the ancient commercial streets which are named after their original businesses dating back about 1,000 years. Though most of the specialties (cotton, jewellery, herbs, and silk) have changed over time and have been replaced with a variety of modern-day commodities and services, visitors can still appreciate some of the original goods as well as get a feel of rich old Vietnamese customs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi attracts tourists and locals looking to get away from the noise and frenetic pace of the city. Peaceful and quiet, the lake surrounds Ngoc Son Temple, a pagoda sitting in the centre on a small island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.