- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Perfume Pagoda is not known to a Japanese tourist very much, but it is the popular sightseeing spot to local person and foreigners. Let's touch upon Vietnam Buddhism at the Perfume Pagoda. Please fully enjoy scenery,both the Perfume Pagoda view from the ropeway and the Yen mountain stream view such as the ink-wash painting on a small boat.
The Cruise is not available on Tet Lunar New Year: 16, 17, 18th Feb, 2018. From 19th Feb onward, the Cruise will be operated against.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Breeze Vietnam, Hanoi Vietnam
The Perfume Pagoda is a sanctuary of the Vietnamese Buddhism consisting of 13 temples. The Perfume Pagoda is not known to a Japanese tourist very much, but it is the popular sightseeing spot to local people and foreigners. Leisurely shaking in a small boat, we will go up the river while enjoying the scenery around.
We go to the main cave temple at a stretch by a ropeway from there. The state that Buddha is enshrined between the stalactites is very solemn and would be overwhelmed. The water falling from the ceiling of the stalactite cave is called Aka water.
it is believed that there is divine favor such as blessed with good children and lucky with money, please try to touch the drop of water.
8:00 Pick-up from your hotel
10:30 After arriving at Yen mountain stream wharf, start a cruise onboard.
11:00 Visit Perfume Pagoda after disembark
13:00 Rode the ropeway
13:30 Visit Huong Tick cave
15:00 Rode the ropeway
16:15 After arriving at Yen mountain stream wharf, go back to Hanoi.
18:45 Arrive at hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- The Cruise is not available on Tet Lunar New Year: 16, 17, 18th Feb, 2018. From 19th Feb onward, the Cruise will be operated against.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.