- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This amazing full day tour discovering Primate Rescue Center and a great jungle trek in Cuc Phuong National Park provides you a great opportunity to explore the nature’s diversity of Vietnam, as well as see rare animals including the Asian Black Bears, Otters, Owston's Civet, Clouded leopard, and Delacour's Langur.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Personal expense.
Hanoi Old Quarter Hotels (in Hoan Kiem District)
You will be picked up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter at 08.00 and head to Ninh Binh. Upon arriving in Cuc Phuong National Park at 10h30, you will visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, which is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and the endangered primates’ conservation as well as to the protection of their habitats. Then, you will have lunch at Cuc Phuong restaurant.
At 1.00pm, you will move to the Park Center. Cuc Phuong National Park is the oldest national park in Vietnam covering about 200 kilometers square of tropical forest. The botanical richness of the forest is impressive since it supports a wide variety of ancient trees, parasitic plants and ligneous creepers. Surprisingly, some plant species have been introduced from Burma, India, and Borneo. The park has 97 species of mammals, 300 species of birds, 36 reptilian species, 17 species of amphibians, 11 species of fish and thousands of species of insects, most of which do not bite. A number of species in the park are listed on Vietnam Red Book of endangered species. Along the way, you will visit the “Cave of Early Man”. Here, ou will see the two new discovered ancient tombs along with Neolithic remains and evidence of stone implements. There have been similar findings in the Trang Khuyet (Crescent Moon), Thanh Minh, and Con Mong Caves. Hang Dan Cave is well-known for its bat population. Next, you will also have a chance to admire the primary forest with 1000 year Old Tree.
Finally, you will return to Hanoi and finish your trip at your hotel around 6:30 pm
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
- Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
- This program tour is not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- This trip is physical trek, easy adventure tour and program can be change flow seasonal weather
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.