- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• This is small group tour ( Maximum of 9 people )
• Get experience a great home lunch at local family and know more more about the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
• Feeling relaxing and comfortable with A/C shuttle bus for small group tour
• Visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam under 2 dynasties King Dinh and King Le (from 968 to 1009).
• Discover amazing 3 caves - Tam Coc “Halong Bay on land” on rowing boat by local people and see the limestone mountains, which will run along their river way for several kilometers.
• Biking about one hour to explore about daily life of local people - rice field and limestone mountains in Ninh Binh
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Tip for guide and driver
- items not mention above
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour picking up and drop off all clients free in Hanoi old quarter, if you are far away from the old town, please come to 2 places: Opera House or Thang Long Water Puppet Theater at 8.00 to guide you to pick up passengers because of traffic congestion in Hanoi frequently. ensure enough time to welcome other guests in the old town area
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center, 50 Dao Duy Tu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
The best location for picking up for all travellers stay and tour departure here
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
You have the opportunity to visit the capital city of Vietnam in the 9th and 10th centuries
Visiting two seats to the famous sacred Le and Dinh were built in the 11th century
Visit and admire the periodic limestone mountains around the old capital of Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Dubbed as "Ha Long on land", hundreds of erect limestone mountains have created a wonder in northern Vietnam
Visit the three most beautiful mountain caves in the north
Rowing boat on the poetic and peaceful Ngo Dong river
Discover the lives of people on both sides of the river
Discover the endless beauty of rice fields near the cliffs
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.