- 8 to 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
08:00-8:30 Pick up at hotels if located in the Hanoi Old Quarter by bus departure to Ninh Binh Province
10:30 Arrive Mua cave this cave is not terribly impressive, but there are panoramic views from the peak above. A stone staircase beside the cave entrance zigzags through the karst
12:00 Have buffet lunch in restaurant.
13:00 Arrive Galaxy grotto tourist wharf, take small canal among the paddy fields before coming to the land and reach the cave.
13:30 Visit Thien Thanh cave with 150 step up to middle of mountain with stalactites in fanciful colors
14:00 Our guide take you visit Thien Ha Galaxy grotto The cave’s length is 700 metters including the sparkling dry cave of 200 metters long and the misterious water cave of 500 metters long.
16:00 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, say goodbye
18:00 Arrive Hanoi Old quarter, drop off in your hotel. Tour finish
- - Transportation round trip with AC,
- - Entrance fee: mua cave + small boat + cave + grotto
- - Buffet Lunch, a small bottle water on the bus
- - English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Entry/Admission - Động Thiên Hà
- - Drink in lunch, Laundry, telephone, pick up not in old quarter
Traveler pickup is offered
Our transportation start picking up from 8h00-8h30 in Hanoi old quarter
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Down a sleepy road between rice paddies, this cave is not terribly impressive, but there are panoramic views from the peak above. A stone staircase beside the cave entrance zigzags through the karst (beware the goat droppings) and it’s almost 500 steps to a simple altar to Quan Am (the Goddess of Mercy). Look west for the Ngo Dong River winding through Tam Coc.
The climb is paved but steep in sections, so bring water and allow an hour return. Mua Cave is 5km from Ninh Binh and is a popular stop on Tam Coc tours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Động Thiên Hà, Ninh Hải, Nho Quan District, Ninh Bình Province, Vietnam
, Thien Ha Galaxy grotto Eco-Tourism area consists of two main activities: Thien Thanh cave and Thien Ha grotto. This is a beautiful cave with magnificent stalactites and referred to as “Milky Way in the Mountain”.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.