- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Highlights: Private full-day Hanoi city seghtseeing tour to Discover Hanoi - the peaceful city of green trees and lakes that is called the “Paris of the East”. After an authentic cyclo ride, visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Temple of Literature, Ethnology Museum, cyclo ride to the Old Quarter, and enjoy your meals in the local restaurant in town.
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English or French speaking guide
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Cyclo ride
- Water & towels on the car/van/coach
- Hotel, other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance.
- Prices are not valid for Tet holiday. Surcharge in Tet holiday (from 4 Feb to 7 Feb 2019) 30$/pax for group of 01 pax; 17$/pax for group of 02 pax; 10$/pax for group of 03-06 pax; 7$/pax for group of 7-15 pax
Pick up at hotel situated in the centre of Hanoi or central meeting point
Returns to original departure point
Morning, pick you up from your hotel and start our tour to discover Hanoi, a peaceful city with beautiful trees and lakes, the city has thousand years of history and culture. We will have the first impression of the city by authentic Cyclo ride from your hotel to Hanoi Old Quarter – where you can experience the real daily life activities of local people in the oldest area of Hanoi. Then you will ride by the French Quarter along wide and green typical French boulevard that can explain to you why this city so called “Paris of the East” before taking a walk to Ngoc Ha village. You can see the village as an Oasis in the middle of the city, that still keep all the typical daily life activities as well as the typical community sense of the village in Red river Delta along your walk. Then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - the symbol of the country and Presidential Palace, Presidential Garden, his House on Stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. After that, visit Temple of Literature - the central of culture of Hanoi that worship to Literature – the only subject for student to study in the feudal system just hundred years ago and Confucius. At lunch, enjoy the typical and authentic cuisine at local restaurant.
Afternoon visit Ethnology Museum in which you can study the great outline of 54 ethics people living in Vietnam. This museum is the only one in Vietnam that many artifacts display in there still exists in the life of local people but not extinct like most of the museums, that will create very good reflection about the life, culture, customs, religions and costumes of Vietnamese people. Back to the center of the city for the short walk to discover the Old Quarter and Ngoc Son temple situated on an island on Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the Restored Sword). Tour concluded.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- English or French guide as your request
- A minimum of 01 pax per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Seat for 01 infant from 0 to 02 years old are available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.