- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Perfume Pagoda is one among the largest and unique religious sites in Huong Son Commune, My Duc District, old Ha Tay (or enlarged Hanoi), right banks of Day River, northern Viet Nam. It comprises a complex of pagodas and Buddhist shrines built into the limestone cliffs of Perfume Mount (Huong Son), scattering alongside the mountain up to the peak. The complex’s center is right inside Huong Tich cavern (or in other words, Inside Pagoda). Price includes car and driver only, meal and tickets and attraction fees are not included. If you need an English speaking driver, tourguide please let me know by special requirement so we can arrange. If you need a tour guide you need to pay extra cost for that.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Road Tolls
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Tour Guide
At your requested location in Hanoi City
at your requested time
At your requested location in Hanoi city
Daily from Monday to Sunday
). Huge numbers of pilgrims flock to the site during Perfume Pagoda festival, which begins in the middle of the first lunar month and lasts until the middle of the third one (or from February till March) in order to pray for happiness and prosperity in the coming year. Also, it is a very popular opportunity for young couples to meet and for numerous budding romances to be formed. On this special occasion, a wide range of traditional cultural activities is incorporated. Perfume pagoda is not only a religious site, but a great sight-seeing spot in Vietnam as well.
- Round trip private transfer Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda - Hanoi
- Fuel and all tolls
What's Not Included:
- Entrance fees to the places of interest in Hanoi
- Extra baggages
- Gratuities (optional)
Good to Know:
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel or requested address in Hanoi City and your scheduled departure time.
- For the best service, please book the transfer at least 5 hours in advance.
- The luggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger. Note that the transfer is not wheelchair accessible.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.