- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
LVP Travel arrange a private tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple will be a great experience for all clients to visit Cao Dai Temples - the hybrid of Buddism, Taoism, Confucanism and Christianity. After having lunch at local restaurant, we will transfer to visit Cu Chi Tunnels. Get back hotel around 5PM.
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Lunch included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Traveler pickup is offered
Daily departure from 8:00AM
This morning you take a drive to Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh to observe the midday service. Following lunch we will drive to the Cu Chi Tunnels and then return to HCMC at approximately 6 p.m
Tay Ninh, near the Cambodian border, is home to the unique Cao Dai sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few. The religion is a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. The Cao Dai Temple at Tay Ninh has been described as a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. The temple's exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of Buddhist symbols. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
The trip to Tay Ninh is combined with a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels. At its height, the tunnel system stretched over 250km. from Saigon to the Cambodian border and was three levels deep. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life during the U.S.-Vietnam American must have been like.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.