- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam's culture and Vietnam's traditions. This is also the great chance explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated to the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals living in the ancient houses
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
After having a breakfast at your hotel, our private guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby around 8:30 to 9:00 to start the day tour. You will drive about 65 km from Hanoi to Son Tay province. Duong Lam is a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River Delta. On arrival, you will take a walk on the village path to visit Mong Phu Temple (dedicated to national heroes) King Ngo Quyen Temple and King Phung Hung Temple.
You will enjoy a special Vietnamese lunch in an ancient house. While you are in the house you can also join the local people in producing local specialties, such as soft green-lentil cake and rice cake filled with brown onion (depending on the season).
You will continue to visit Mia Pagoda (built in 15th century) and admire 287 statues of all sizes before transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.