- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Vietnamese cuisine should not missed when every passenger travels to Vietnam. This Hanoi street food tour will bring you an experience to enjoy local food which is displayed and sold in every corner of Old Quarter.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- English-speaking guide
- All street food items listed in itinerary
- One bottle of water per person
- One coffee or local beer
- Lunch or dinner (depending on time of day)
- Pickup at hotels in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- All other drinks
- Extra food
- Tips for local guides
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour concludes at last tasting stop. Hotel drop-off is not included
Our guide from LVP Travel will pick you up at your hotel near Old Quarter to start the street food tour. Your expert English-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart.
Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our tastebuds with the famed Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate for you how this tasty dish is put together. Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter, we wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe local life that has changed little since Hanoi was founded over 1000 years ago.
Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbecue stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour. It’s then time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this specialty is one not to be missed!
Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant to taste top ten street foods in Hanoi is Banh My Hanoi, Vietnamese Rice Wine and famous Egg Coffee. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the narrow street inside the old quarter of Hanoi. Or, if coffee is not your style, a cold beer awaits!. At the end of the trip you are free to continue exploring the area or your guide will assist you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.