- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hanoi is a beautiful city located in the north of Vietnam. It is one of the best cities in Asia with beautiful scenery and bustling city life. Hanoi exudes an interesting mix of history and culture along with, a modern cosmopolitan vibe. Being a French colony in the past, it is easy to see the rich cultural heritage with historic architecture combined with ancient Asian tradition. In addition, you will find a variety of exotic dishes that lined the city streets. Surely, you would feel constantly tempted to partake in an early breakfast with their world-renowned Vietnamese coffee or savor the goodness of their rice noodle soups. And the most fun thing is, you can travel in Vietnam is by scooter. By traveling on a scooter, you will experience authentic Hanoi more than you ever would with a hot crowded bus tour.
- Motorbike with a helmet
- Tour guide
- Female driver to drive your motorbike ( You will seat on the back of motorbikes
- Hotel pick up and drop off in the old quarter of Hanoi
- Coffee/ Tea or Soft Drink at the meeting point
- A cup of Vietnamese Rice Wine
- A cup of Local Beer
- Gratitude/ Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Wine bottles and Spirits available during Lunch/ Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
- Pick up at your hotel in old quarter .
- Show up at 74 Hang Bac Street, Hanoi 15 minutes before your booking time to depart if you are staying outside the old quarter of Hanoi
Kim Tours's Building at 74 Hang Bac Street - Old Quarter Hanoi - Vietnam
Tour style: Local Life & Culture, Local Food, Adventure Motorbikes & Orientation, The old quarter sightseeing
All other drinks, extra food portions, tips for local guide
• Duration: 04 hours by Motorbikes ( You will seat on the back of motorbikes driven by female experience drivers )
• Meeting Point : Pick up at your address in old quarter of Hanoi and bring to 74 Hang Bac street, Hanoi to pay and depart
• Departure Time : 8h00 AM or 12h30
• Drop off location : at your address in the old quarter of Hanoi or at 74 Hang Bac street inside Kim Tours's building in the old quarter of Hanoi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Morning Tour Option
- 8h00 AM : Our experience guide driver pick up at your hotel and start your awesome good morning Hanoi
- 8h10 to 8h40 : Riding around old quarter of Hanoi with overstop at Opera house, Legen Motropole Hotel, Hoan Kiem Lake, Big Church.
- 8h40 to 9h40 : Sightseeing another part of city with overstop to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex included : Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Resident and One Pillar Pagoda.
- 9h40 to 10h30 : Enjoy your sightseeing on the back of scooter around Westlake with overstop to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda that is one of the most famous pagoda in city.
- 10h30 to 11h10 : Sightseeing Ceramic road, Long Bien Bridge and Visit Ngoc Lam wet market
- 11h10 to 11h45 :Enjoy local food lunch with frest local Beer
- 11h45 to 12h00 : Drive back old quarter of Hanoi to taste the most famous coffee in hidden street - Egg Cofee Finish your tour at old quarter for shopping or drive back your pick up address.
- Afternoon Option
- 12h15 : Our experience guide driver pick up at your hotel and depar
- 12h15 to 12h40 : Driving around the old quarter to enjoy Vietnam Food Lunch
- 12h40 to 43h40 : Riding pass Long Bien Bridge for sightseeing and taking pictures. Continue riding around old quarter of Hanoi with overstop at Opera house, Metropole Legend Hotel, Hoan Kiem Lake, Big Church
- 14h40 to 15h30 : Sightseeing another part of city with overstop at Temple of literature for visiting.
- 15h30 to 16h00 : Crossing over Ho Chi Minh Complex for sightseeing with overstop by the side of west lake to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda.
- 16h00 to 16h30 : Drive back old quarter of Hanoi to taste the most famous coffee in hidden street - Egg Cofee
- Finish your tour at old quarter for shopping or drive back your pick up address
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.