- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the deep relaxation of a Vietnamese hot-stone massage on a visit to a luxurious spa in Ha Noi. Wander through the city's Old Quarter sampling local delicacies and tasty street food, then stroll around the serene Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Hot stone massage method
- Meals, ice cream
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hanoi city hotel
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Spend a relaxing, therapeutic day at the Spa center. Massage is the treatment and practice of soft tissue manipulation with physical, functional and in some cases psychological goals. At the Spa center, therapists will offer you a therapeutic, restorative hot stone massage. The ancient and magical powers of the stones will be transferred through your body. The stone’s hardness makes for a fantastic deep tissue massage and allows the therapists to address any specific problem areas with more detailed work or deeper pressure. Hot stone massage is a perfect way to recover from fatigue and stress and will leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
After a wonderful spa treatment, we will begin our “Foodie tour”. First, we will go to Ha Noi’s historic Old Quarter to enjoy Cha Ca La Vong (“fried fish La Vong”) a renowned specialty of Ha Noi. This dish is fish marinated and grilled over charcoal then fried in a pan served with an unforgettable mix of herbs. Next, we go to Trang Tien Street to enjoy locally made, gourmet ice cream. This local delicacy is known for its distinctive flavors, including milk, coconut, cereal, green beans and chocolate.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Before heading back to the hotel, we will take a stroll around beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not allowed for children under 12 years old
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.