- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour offers an alternative perspective that an ordinary day tour cannot offer. See the early-morning activities that locals in Ha Noi perform to greet the new day. An excellent opportunity for priceless moments.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Pedicab (Cyclo)
- Breakfast (Pho and coffee)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Dong Xuan Market
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Ha Noi City Center
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Kick-off your day in Ha Noi style
Good morning Ha Noi City! The city was awarded as the UNESCO "City for Peace". The residents of Ha Noi live together peacefully and harmoniously. Here, finding moments of relaxation are extremely simple and easy. We will begin our morning with a visit to a local park to watch the local people practicing Tai Chi. We will have a first-hand overview of their daily routines, especially how they greet the new day.
Then, we will take a cyclo (pedicab) trip around “the 36 meandering streets” of the Old Quarter. Built in the 13th century and lovingly restored, the Old Quarter houses are some of the best charms that this city offers.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Dong Xuan Market, Dong Xuan and Hang Chieu Sts., Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Our final destination of the day will be the famous Dong Xuan Market. You will have chance watching local merchants start their business day trading and selling fresh fish, meat, vegetables, fruits and flowers.
Of course, no trip to Ha Noi City would be completed without trying a famous bowl of Pho (“Vietnamese noodle soup, beef or chicken, rice noodle, herbs”) and enjoying a delicious cup of traditional Vietnamese coffee.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.