- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Included: transfers by A/C car, entrance fee, lunch, English speaking guide, hotel, ,meals.
Excluded: Accommodation, Visa arrangement, drinks, travel insurance, tips, personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to 9 years old pay 75% of adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Bai Dinh – Trang An - Cuc Phuong (2 Days 1 Night)
Day 1: Hanoi-Bai Dinh- Trang An ( Lunch, Dinner)
7h30 – 8h30: Our tour guide and car pick up at your address to depart for the tour to Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang an eco-tourism.
10:20: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12h00: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
13:00: Depart to visit Trang an eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou, Sinh Cave, Si Cave…etc.
16:00: Go to the hotel , check in and free time
18.00:Have dinner in the restaurant.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
7h:00: Wake up and have breakfast with Vietnamese local food.
7h30: Depart to Cuc Phuong National Park
Cúc Phương National Park is one of the most popular nature tourist destinations in Vietnam.
8h30: Arrive National park visit Endangered Primate Rescue Center. The primate center was established in 1993 with the help of the Frankfurt Zoological Society and has grown to 100 animals in 30 cages, 4 houses, two semi-wild enclosures.
11h00: Have lunch in Local restaurant.
After lunch, depart to the Park Centre, on the way visit the Cave of Early Man ( had over 7000 year), then you’ll start on a long trek through the forest to learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the park. You’ll also make stops at Cho Chi tree thousand year.
15h00: Car pick up and transfer back to Hanoi. Finish tour.
18h:00: Arrive to Hanoi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.