- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Bearing magnificent massive architecture and a deep traditional identity, Bai Dinh Pagoda has recently emerged as a must-see destination of Ninh Binh province in Vietnam.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
Old Quarter hotels or central meeting point
Returns to original departure point
Begin the day with a pick up from your hotel, then depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang an eco-tourism attraction area (120kms south of Hanoi).
10:30 AM Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam with 500 Arhan statues. You can see a biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Tour guide also gives you an introduction of beliefs and religions in Vietnam.
12:30 PM Have lunch in a local restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
01:30 PM Leave for the Trang An Grottoes. You will be amazed by neglected area while having boat trip through cave chains: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Sinh Cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “inland version of Halong Bay.”
04:00 PM Get back to the bus and then return to Hanoi.
06:30 PM Back in Hanoi, you get dropped off at your address. Tour ends.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.