- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Taking a Private day tour to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc to make sure you have the best comfort to the countryside of Vietnam. Enjoy Lunch with Local special foods. Discover the rice fields and limestone karst mountains of Tam Coc and Hoa Lu on a 9-hour tour from Hanoi. Explore the ancient capital of Vietnam, and the temples of the Le and Dinh Dynasties. Cycle along village roads to experience local life up close.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Lunch of local cuisine
- Bycle for 1 hour
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
Your hotel in Hanoi
08:00 at your hotel lobby
Explore Hoa Lu, former capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries, and located 70 miles (120 kilometers) from Hanoi. Following a hotel pick-up from the Old Quarter of Hanoi, relax in air-conditioned comfort on the 2.5-hour journey southeast.
Upon arrival, see the 2 main temples of the former royal city, including the main temple to Emperor Dinh and the temple to Emperor Le in the foothills of the Den Mountain. Explore the historic sites of the Outer Citadel, seperated from the Inner Citadel by the limestone mountains.
Continue to Tam Coc for lunch at around at 12:30. After sampling some delicious Vietnamese cuisine, cruise the Hoang Long River by traditional sampan. Pass the curious karst mountains carpeted in lush vegetation, and paddle into hidden caves to see geological formations.
Next, cycle along quiet roads through small villages and rice fields to see the rocky outcrops of Tam Coc - Bich Dong. The gentle bike ride lasts for about 1 hour, covering a distance of approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers).
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up is available for guests staying at hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far outside of the Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet your tour guide at: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hanoi.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.