- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel to Sapa from Hanoi by Deluxe Bus in Small group from Hanoi to Sapa and return. Help you join in small group for 2 days. You will visit the most popular travel sites: Cat Cat Village and Lao Chai - Ta Van in Sapa and stay overnight in a hotel in Centre of Sapa.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi Center Hotels. Hotels far from Old Quater of Hanoi: Marriotte, Crown Plaza, Novotel, Summerset Hoa Binh Hoang Quoc Viet street, Grand Plaza Hotel, Lotte Hotel, Deawoo Hotel... please come to our office for the departure at 06:45 - 07:00.
- For AirBnB, Apartments, Homestays, it is hard for our driver come to pick up you. Please come to our office for the departure at 06:45 - 07:00.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 bottles of water and tissues per person
- Local guide
- Meals: 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes. First lunch/Dinner/Brekfast at your hotel stay. Lunch at 2nd day would be picnnic lunch at the village.
- Deluxe room in Legend Hotel Sapa 2* at 24 Dong Loi road, Sapa
- Entry/Admission - Charming Vietnam Travel
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
1: Hanoi, Hanoi
2: Charming Vietnam Travel, 03 Phố Gia Ngư, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up Hotels in Old Quarter of Hanoi.
If you stay at AirBnB/Apartment/Homestay, please come to our meeting point at 03 Gia Ngu, Hoan Kiem for tour departure.
Returns to original departure point
06:45: Departure from Hanoi to Sapa
15:30: Back from Sapa to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 21.30
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa - Cat Cat village (Lunch/Dinner)
Stop At: Charming Vietnam Travel, 3 Gia Ngu, Hanoi 000000 Vietnam
6:30 - 7:00: Get picked up from your accommodation and board a coach ride to Sapa. While en-route you can admire the countryside and mountains in the distance.
9:30: You will continue to Lao Cai where you will take a short break.
11:00: Take one more break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of mountains and rice terraces along the ways from Lao Cai to Sapa city.
13:00: Arrive in Sapa Town and admire the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Your tour guide would take you to the hotel where you will stay to have a local Vietnamese lunch.
14:30: Take a short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village, which is home to the Black H’mong ethnic group and is also located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. You will walk uphill for bus to pick you up and head back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and lasts for 2 hours
17:00: Arrive back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: 3*: Legend Hotel Sapa #24 Dong Loi road
Day 2: SaPa - trek to Lao Chai and Ta Van – Sapa – Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch)
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
7:00 – 8:00: Have breakfast at the hotel, check out of the room and prepare a light bag for trekking. (Keep big luggage in the hotel)
09:00: Start trekking down to the Lao Chai village of the Black H’mong ethnic group, about 8 km from Sapa town. Here, we will discover their daily life including how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, and more. We will also visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terrace fields in Vietnam. After Lao Chai we will walk to the Ta Van village of the Dzay people. It is a small group of ethnic people in Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields.
12:00: We will have lunch with the locals in one of the local houses. The bus will pick you up from Ta Van village and return to Sapa Town.
In the afternoon Free time at leisure for shopping or visiting Sapa on your own.
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, you will once again have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21:30: We arrive in Hanoi and transport you back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are at your expense.
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Bookings that into Christmas, New Years Eve, and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) from ) 07 February 2016 - 10 February 2016 are subject to the peak seasonal surcharge 25US$/person.
- Bring warm clothes, a scarf and hat, as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable. It is normally cold in September to March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary.
- US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.