- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Pick up at your hotel.
- Cycling 18 km to Bat Trang village.
- Visit the village and ceramic market; Antique Ceramic museum; Ceramic handycraft factory.
- Taste local foods and drinks.
- Have lunch in the Old Quarter.
- Drop off at your hotel.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Option 1: From 7 AM to 12h30 AM - Included lunch at the village.
Option 2: From 9 AM to 14h30 PM - Included lunch in the countryside or the Old quarter restaurants.
Option 3: From 14h30 PM to 18h00PM - Included dinner with our family on the Red River side ( Our guide will pick you up for dinner from 7 to 7h30 PM ).
- At 7.00 Am, our guide welcome you and start biking out of Hanoi, we get on Eiffel bridge, was built in 1899 by the French architect Gustave Eiffel. Before Vietnam's independence in 1954, it was called Doumer Bridge, named after Paul Doumer. Proudly spanning the red river for one hundred years and having withstood several attacks in times of war. Eiffel bridge has been a witness of the bravery of Vietnamese people and deserves to be a symbol of Hanoi in the present era of peace and integration.We will truly enjoy cycling along Eiffel bridge and looking down at the activities of the locals under the bridge.
- 7h30: Biking to Bat Trang ceramic village on the quiet road between local agriculture villages and red river ( 10 km ) , packing your bike, visit ceramic factory, ceramic market, learn how to make a ceramic and make yourself a souvenir product .
- 11h00 : have lunch in ceramic village with some traditional cakes , have dessert with fruits and green tea.
- 11h30: walking around the ceramic market for shopping , take your bike to come back Hanoi centre.
- 12h30: get back your hotel, finish your trip, say good bye.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.