- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hiking up to the top of mountain on Mua cave area to see the stunning view of Tam Coc valley. Welcome the sunshine on the top of mountain with many beautiful photos. Leisurely time on Rowing boat on Ngo Dong River to discover the pretty landscapse in Tam Coc. Exploring the local life by cycling time to local village, rice field. Viewing the local farmer’s lives, taking photo of water buffalo… Let’s enjoy this trip with return transportation and Buffet Lunch.
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter by Air-conditioner bus
- Rowing boat trip in Tam Coc
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Delicious Buffer Lunch
- Hiking time to the top on Mua cave
- Photo hunting time on top of mountain
- Bicycle ride
- Complimentary water in the bus
- Bottled water
- All meals & beverages not specifically mentioned.
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter not included (additional charges may apply for pick up outside of Hanoi Old Quarter); for verification please contact email@example.com
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Travel insurance.
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travelers.
At your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
At your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:00 - 08:30 am: Meeting yo tour guide and driver at your hotel and depart to Ninh Binh. Along the way, you can see the real live in the countryside of Vietnam.
Short break-time on the way for picturesque view of rural in Vietnam countryside with fertilizer green fields, local famer, water buffalo...
11:10 am: Upon arrival Mua cave which is constructed following the model of "miniature of Great Wall" in China with nearly 500 steps up to mountain peak. You will spend about one hour to do trekking up to top of mountain for overview the panoramic landscape of Tam Coc valley, rice fields, and Ninh Binh city.
12:30: Get on the bus heading to Tam Coc. Enjoy the delicious Lunch at local restaurant.
13:30: Starting the rowing boat trip to explore the beauty of Tam Coc, known as "Halong Bay on Land". In one hour and half on the boat, you are visiting the Ngo Dong River with three water tunnels, viewing the rice along both side of river, taking photo of local farmer who is working and catching river food. Moving between the green high mountains, you feel as living in the quiet and far further from the modern recent live. After rowing boat trip, spend about half an hour to biking to local village, close up to the local villager in the countryside, visiting the embroidery shop where the product is made by hand.
16:00: Get back the bus for way back to Hanoi city.
19:00: Arrive your hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Trip ends.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.