- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Watch as ceramics are made before your eyes and learn about a family tradition that is centuries old
• Visit a 17th century pagoda - one of the most picturesque landmarks in the area
• Witness the making of delicate silk creations in Van Phuc Village
• Hotel transfers and a local English speaking guide are included in the private tour
- Private car with experienced driver
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing fees for activities in the itinerary
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch, Drinks
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Bat Trang traditional village of Hanoi is a tourist attraction for both domestic and foreign tourists.
Stores at Bat Trang shows products in different shapes and styles. Made by family companies, the price here is quite reasonable. A lot of people from surrounding regions and abroad come here to buy their favorite ceramic products.
Apart from daily items such as pots, cups, plates, stores sell a wide range of good such as interior decorations, worship items, etc. Ceramic pictures are selected by many customers.
You can buy souvenirs likenecklaces, bracelets, key chains, piggy banks to present to your relatives and friends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age 5-11
- Children aged 0-4 are free of charge
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.