- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the area around Sapa with two easy trekkings through the valley. Enjoy scenic views of the beautiful rice fields and local minority villages and stay overnight in a hotel. In your free time you can walk around the town of Sapa and visit the market, church and other sights.
• Trekking through the valley near Sapa with amazing scenery of rice fields and local villages
• One Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai ( 4 sleeping berth in one cabin, you will share the cabin with other tourists) and back to Hanoi by bus on highway mountain view
• Stay in a comfortable hotel during your stay in Sapa
• Explore the town of Sapa
• Make a beautiful short hike to Cat Cat Village and waterfall
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Overnight at Deluxe room with Mountain View at 3-star hotel
- All meals as mentioned on above itinerary ( 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Sightseeing fee, tax and services charge.
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Pick-up at hotel in Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Drinks and Personal expenses.
- Drop off at hotel
Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel in Old Quarter.
160 Đường Trần Quang Khải, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Day 1: Hanoi – Overnight train to Sapa - Cat Cat village (Breakfast/ Lunch, Dinner)
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
8:15pm: Pick up at your hotel in Old Quarter Area, Hanoi. Take Overnight train to Sapa.
6:00am: Arrive in Lao Cai station. Our local guide will pick you up at train station and take you to the hotel to have breakfast.
9:30am: Start the tour
Visit Cat Cat village Nestled in a beautiful valley about three kilometers from Sapa Town, Cat Cat- the old village of ethnic groups- attracts tourists from all over the world for its distinctive customs and practices which have been lost in almost ethnic villages. The village is within easy walking distance from any hotel in downtown Sapa. Nestled in a beautiful valley about three kilometers from Sapa Town, Cat Cat- the old village of ethnic groups- attracts tourists from all over the world for its distinctive customs and practices which have been lost in almost ethnic villages. The village is within easy walking distance from any hotel in downtown Sapa.
1:30pm: Have lunch, then check in the hotel.
Take free and easy in the afternoon.
Overnight at Deluxe room with Mountain View at 3-star hotel.
Duration: 12 minutes
• Lunch: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner are included
Accommodation included: Overnight at Deluxe room with Mountain View at 3-star hotel
Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Back to Hanoi by Bus (Breakfast, Lunch)
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
7:00am: Have breakfast at hotel.
9:00am: Start the tour from hotel : Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Ta Van village is hidden in the foggy cloud, far away from Sapa busy streets. All its natural beauty are well reserved by over 110 households living in this village. Though you can definitely to get there and back in a day, many choose to stay overnight at the homestay in Ta Van village to fully experience a day with the minorities groups culture other than H’mong, one of the most popular minorities group in Sapa region.
1:00pm: Have lunch
4:00pm: Leaving Sapa by bus. Arrive back in Hanoi at about 9:30pm
Duration: 12 hours
• Lunch: Breakfast, Lunch are included
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.