- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Breath-taking mountain scenery and tribal villages amongst perfect nature setting are highlights of Sapa. Getting off the beaten track and walking through villages where ethnic minority peoples live, paying visit to their homes, witnessing their every day activities,.. Although traveling in very basic condition, including 2 nights on the train, 1 night home stay in tribal village, 1 night in Deluxe hotel in Sapa, the trip will bring unforgettable experiences.
- Deluxe 4-berth sleeping train Hanoi - Lao Cai/Sapa (, you will share the cabin with other tourists)
- Transfer from Lao Cai train station to Sapa Town by mini van
- Soft-sleeping bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Accommodation: 1 night in Sapa 3-star Hotel and 1 night at Homestay
- All meals as mentioned on above itinerary (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Sightseeing fees.
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tips and Personal expenses.
Crossing Vietnam tour
We will drop off you in your hotel in Old Quater.
Night 1: Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Around 8:00 p.m, our tour guide and driver will meet and pick you up to Hanoi Station to take the overnight train to Lao Cai City.
Day 1: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Homestay ( B,L,D) Group Tour
Picked up at Lao Cai Station upon your early arrival for over an hour drive uphill in a shared mini van to Sapa. Breakfast in a local restaurant and be ready to start the trekking journey then.
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the
Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then
walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you
a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive
custom. Enjoy the landscapes.
• Accommodation: Overnight in Dzay Homestay
Day 2 : Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa ( B,L,D)
Leaving Ta Van Village, your trek goes along Hoang Lien Son mountain range, passing fascinating terraced rice field, small hamlets of the H’mong before getting through a bamboo forest to a waterfall, enjoy a break for magnificent scenery, then walking to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zao peoples on the top of a hill and looks down Muong Hoa river. Then you will cross the river by a suspension bridge to visit Su Pan village on the other side of the valley before getting back to the road for transferring back to Sapa, check in hotel and relax.
• 3* hotel in Sapa Town
Day 3: Sapa - Cat Cat - Sin Chai - Afternoon bus back to Hanoi ( B,L) Group Tour
8.00: Breakfast at your hotel
9: 00 : A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours.
11.40 AM : Lunch at Restaurant
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.