- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Welcome on board La Regina Cruise – Queen of the Bays and start your delightful Halong Bay journey. A medley of limestone karsts, small islets topped rising from the calm emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. The most-talked World Heritage site in Vietnam uncovered in the cruise route from Cat Ba island, through the magnificent Halong Bay and spectacular Lan Ha Bay. The scenery of thousands limestone islands is a visualization of ethereal beauty that La Regina Cruise would like to invite you to explore it with us. content.
• Indulge yourself in the luxury in detail onboard La Regina Cruise, spend your unwind time in your elegant suites or find your favorite place at any signature facility of the cruise ship.
• Experience kayaking through thousands of limestone islands.
• Immerse yourself in the water of Halong Bay, spend time relaxing on the pristine beach of Lan Ha Bay.
• Enjoy find gourmet journey of La Corona Restaurant.
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 02dinner, 02 breakfast, 01 brunch)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each suite.
- Transfer 2 ways Ha Noi - Hai Phong - Ha Noi
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day& Lunar New Year’s Day
Hotels locating Hanoi Old Quarter
9.30am to 10am at hotels locating Hanoi Old Quarter
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
9h30 Pick up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter. 12h15 You travel from a tender embark our cruise ship. LA REGINA CRUISE welcomes you onboard. 12h40 LA REGINA CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet. Your first tasty lunch onboard is served while the ship keeps cruising towards the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan.
15h00 We are cruising to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay. It’s time to enjoy kayaking or swimming and sunbathing on the beach. Another alternative for kayaking and swimming (from June to September) is Tra Bau area in Lan Ha Bay.18h00 Returning CRUISE for enjoying magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and “Happy Hour”. It’s also time for onboard traditional cooking demonstration. Our chef will demonstrate and instruct you some Vietnam dishes recipe. 19h00 Your highlighted dinner is well-served at La Corona Restaurant on the second deck. 21h00 Enjoy the magical landscape of the bay by night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from Le Soleil Bar. Other choices for you to enjoy the evening: Try luck with squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - CAT BA ISLAND
06h10 Wake up and join Tai Chi Class on the top deck. Complimentary morning tea and coffee is served until 8 am. 7h00 Enjoy your buffet breakfast on board.8h30 Transfer to day boat for the most-expecting discovery to Viet Hai Village.You will soon be amazed with the peaceful landscape of the isolated village and their lovely residents.Cycle along the village paths and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. Visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bambo.11h30 Back to day boat for fine lunch experience and cruising to Lan Ha Bay.13h40 Free kayaking and swimming at Ba Ham Lake. 18h00 Return to LA REGINA CRUISE, join a fruit carving lesson to try your hand making sophisticated flowers from vegetables and fruit under the instruction of cruise chef. 19h00 The second dinner at La Corona Restaurant continues your gourmet journey on board. 21h00 Free time to enjoy night atmosphere at the bar, tasting wine and listening to live music is a perfect duet of luxury experience. Relax in your comfortable suite.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HAI PHONG – HANOI
6h10 Wake up and join Tai Chi Class on the top deck. Complimentary morning tea and coffee is served until 8 am. 7h00 Oceans of choices for breakfast buffet would provide you energy for a new day of travel. 8h00 Join a visit to explore Dark and Bright Cave area. 9h30 Return to CRUISE boat for check-out procedures and a delightful brunch. 10h30 Tea Ceremony – a very interesting chance for you to get to know about Vietnamese traditional tea culture. 11h35 LA REGINA cruises back to the ferry for disembark; time to capture the beauty of Halong Bay in your mind as you will soon have to say good bye to this gorgeousness. 14h00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi center.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is quoted by USD
- For any help, kindly contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.