- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
2 Days 1 Night on Swan Cruises visiting Bai Tu Long bay Thien Canh Son cave is a exclusively halong tour running very successfully. Funny but correctly saying that “come to Vietnam without visiting Halong bay, it means not yet have been to Vietnam”. Let’s join us to experience yourself on swan cruises where you have chance to explore thousands of cliff Stone Island rising from the crystal water, white sandy beaches, amazing grottoes, and lagoons alternate with authentic fishing culture. All of them will fascinate the visitor. Moreover, going with our Swan Cruise for 2 days 1 night to Bai Tu Long Bay, we will deliver to you a peaceful and relaxing time in a limited schedule.
- English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and on boat
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation ( Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Surcharge for Christmas and New Year Eves and Lunar New Year: 45$ per person
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOUR – BAI TU LONG BAY – CONG DO – CAP LA ISLAND.
07.45 – 8:30: The Swan shutter bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and heading to northeast of Vietnam. At the middle of the way, we have a quick stop to stretch your leg and refresh then continue our way to Halong Bay.
12.00: Arrive at Swan office in Ha Long, have a bit time to relax , and then you will transfer to Swan Cruises by tender.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in your cabin.
13.30: Have lunch while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.30: Arrive to Cap La Island - the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karsts and breathtaking nature, and relaxing (According to Halong Bay Board Management, all cruises in Halong Bay are not allowed to organize swimming activities)
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset party while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Have dinner in the dining room on board.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Overnight on Swan Cruise in Cong Do area
DAY 2: TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR (B, L)
06.30: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck. Enjoy early morning landscape of the bay.
07.00: Have breakfast on board (tea and coffee are free)
08.00: Explore Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Finish packing and check out your cabin. Prepare to join in our traditional cooking demonstration.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (our staff will support you transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Attend in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration.
11.00: Enjoy lunch while our cruise is returning Hon Gai harbour.
12.00: Back to the harbor and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then our bus will take you back to Hanoi.
17.00: End of 2-day-1-night trip on Swan Cruises
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Contact 0084 869 645 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.