- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- AM: Visiting museum ethnology, Temple of literature, Old quarter
- Noon: Cooking class & traditional foods
- PM: Visiting Villages & Enjoy water puppet show
- Bottled water
- All entrace fees & activities
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Authentic Bat Trang
- Entry/Admission - Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street
- Beverages & drinks
- Surcharge: 20 USD per person on Tet's holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Hanoi old quarter
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
If clients don't stay inside old quarter, please come to Hanoi opera house at 8.15 AM
Stop At: Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Van Huyen Street Cau Giay, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
AM: We pick you up from your hotel, start the tour by visiting museum of Ethnology. Explore amazing Vietnam culture of 54 ethnic groups, include elaborate and colorful hill-tribe costumes, weaving designs, musical instruments, fishing implements, work tools and other functional objects...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit the Temple of literature, which was Vietnam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius.
- Enjoy amazing cooking class (Vietnamese Spring roll) at the beautiful restaurant before having a delicious lunch with local Vietnamese traditional Cuisines.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Authentic Bat Trang, 62 Hang Hom Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
PM: Continue to visit Bat trang ceramic village - experience rural life & beautiful tradditional village in Hanoi. Bat Trang traditional quality pottery includes bowl, dish, pot, cup, wine pot, a big flower-vase, leg lamp, lime-pot, big-bellied jar with glazes such as ancient pearl blaze, crackle glaze, dark glaze, indigo-blue flower glaze, grey flower glaze, melt glaze... Craftsmanship developed over many generations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street, Around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple, take a cyclo tour around Hanoi of 36 streets or enjoy water puppet show (optional)
The tour will finish at your hotel around 18.30 - 19.00
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.